Subject: [802SEC] IEEE election reminder--please forward to your groups
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:03:28 +0000
From: Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@xxxxxxx>
To: STDS-802-SEC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear EC members,

Please remind your WG/TAG participants the Annual IEEE Election ballot
is open until 01 OCT 2013. I strongly encourage those eligible to cast
votes to do so promptly.  Please remind them by forwarding the below
notice to them.

I would like to note several SA positions are open and deserve
your/their particular attention:
1) SA President Elect 2014 candidates are Bruce Kraemer and Dennis
Brophy;
2) SA BoG Member at Large #1 2014-2015 candidates are Glenn Parsons and
Herber Bennett.
3) SA BoG Member at Large #2 2014-2015 candidates are Farooq Bari and
Robert Fish

Regards,

--Paul

2013 IEEE Annual Election

The 2013 IEEE Annual Election ballot is now in process.  All IEEE
members will have recently received a message from the IEEE Election
Coordinator announcing the election.  Please invest some time to
exercise your vote and help choose the future direction of IEEE as an
organization.  Note that if you are also a Standards Association (SA)
member, you will also be able to vote on the IEEE-SA Board of Governors
candidates.

Information about the candidates and access to your ballot on the IEEE
Annual Election Site is at http:/www.ieee.org/elections.  You will need
your IEEE Account (username and password) to authenticate access.

The balloting period ends at 12:00 Noon Central Time USA (17:00 UTC) on
1 October 2013.

When accessing your ballot electronically, you may save your choices at
any point by clicking “Logout” and return later to complete casting your
vote.  For your vote to count, be sure to click the “Submit Ballot”
button on the ballot summary page. After your ballot is submitted, you
will receive an e-mail confirmation.

Thank you for voting!

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.