|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
The standard registration
deadline is nearing quickly.
On-site registration is
much more expensive.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session
September 11-15, 2017
Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA
Wednesday August 23, 2017
STANDARD REGISTRATION DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 1, 2017
* Session Dates: Sunday September 11th through Friday September 15th
* Event Registration and Information: http://802world.org/wireless/
Registration Fees & Deadlines
Standard: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday September 1, 2017
* $US 850.00 for attendees staying at the Hilton Waikoloa (3 Night Minimum)
* $US 1150.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Late/On-site: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday, September 1, 2017
* $US 1050.00 for attendees staying at the Hilton Waikoloa (3 Night Minimum)
* $US 1350.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college students bachelor or post-graduate level)
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Registration Fee Includes
* Network/Internet services
* AV equipment
* Power hook-ups in the meeting rooms
* Session Name Badge
* Light Breakfast
* Moring and afternoon refreshments
* Wednesday evening social
* Meeting services and supplies
* Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday July 28, 2017
* $US 150.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time September 1, 2017
* No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday September 1, 2017
* All refunds will be issued after the cancellation deadline of the session.
Social Event – Remember Your Aloha Wear
All session attendees and their guests are invited to attend a networking social on the evening of Wednesday September 13th. The cost of the event is included in registration.
* Varied Island and Regional Cusine
* Beverage service is complimentary between 6:30 PM -7:30 PM
* Musical entertainment by the UkeLadies
* Catch the island spirit by wearing your favorite Aloha (island style) clothing .
IEEE 802 Interim Session Group Hotel
Hilton Waikoloa Village
69-425 Beach Drive
Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA, 96738
Tel: +1 (808) 886-1234
Maps & Directions
IEEE 802 RATE:
$US 175.00/Night (plus applicable taxes)*
* Single/Double Occupancy Run of House Rooms, Internet access included.
* Extra Adults (>2): $US 20.00 per adult per night
* Extended Dates: August 31st through September 23, 2017
* IEEE 802 Rates are subject to availability of the room block and hotel occupancy.
* Cancellation Policy: No Penalty if Cancelled by 6:00 PM Hawaii Time on the day prior to scheduled arrival.
* Some group rate rooms still available on a first come first serve basis.*
o If the block is sold out IEEE 802 Wireless Group Rates may no longer be available.
Making IEEE 802 Wireless Reservations at the Hilton Waikoloa
Please use this secure link for IEEE 802 Wireless Group Room Reservations:
If you need reservation assistance please contact the Hilton Waikoloa Directly.
* Hilton Waikoloa Telephone: +1 (808) 886-1234
* Toll Free Reservations Phone: 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667)
IEEE 802 Wireless Group Hotel Reservation Policy
The combined hotel room stays of attendees are used to offset the cost of the meeting. For this reason, anyone who is not a registered guest at the Hilton Waikoloa for three (3) or more nights is not eligible for the registration discount. The correct registration fee must be paid prior to receiving your badge, which permits entrance to scheduled meetings.
USA Entrance VISA and IEEE Standards Invitation Letter
A Visa may be required for entrance into the USA. For standards participants traveling to the USA, we recommend visiting the USA government site to determine if you need to obtain such a visa. (http://travel.state.gov)
IEEE STANDARDS VISA INVITATION LETTER
The IEEE Standards Association can provide registered attendees with a letter of invitation. Please complete the necessary information requested in the registration form. Letters shall be emailed once a week on Wednesday.
SpeediShuttle has assigned a specific discount code to the September 2017 IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session.
* Book online at: https://www.speedishuttle.com/group-reservations?id=HIL79423
o One Way Trip (Shared Vehicle): $US 55.97
o Round Trip (Shared Vehicle): $US 114.94
Email Distribution List
We provide e-mailed session announcements and updates via a Meeting Information email distribution list. To join this list and stay informed, send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with no subject and with the following 2 lines appearing first in the body of the message:
Meeting Planner Contact Information
Face to Face Events Inc.
621 Promotory Drive West
Newport Beach, CA 92660 USA
Phone: +1 (949) 514-8004
Session information is also available on the IEEE 802 website: http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/ and at http://802world.org/wireless
Description: Adobe PDF document