[STDS-802-24] Call for Comments and Teleconference Announcement: ATIS IoT Characteristics Matrix

802.24,

The ATIS TOPS Council IoT Categorization Focus Group has requested our review and comments on their IoT Characteristics Matrix.
The 802.24 TAG started the review process at the IEEE 802 Wireless Interim in January.  The Matrix with embedded comments and notes from the January Interim is in document  IEEE 802.24-19-0004r1   Background on the matrix and the ATIS Focus Group is available in document IEEE 802.24-19-0006r0

The TOPS council needs our response by the end of February 2019. To allow members of the 802.24.2 TG and others that were not able to attend the January TAG session to contribute to the process, we are issuing a Call for Comments on the matrix.   Please provide comments either in email, or as a document submission to Mentor, referring to the spreadsheet cell(s). Please do not edit the matrix and create new revisions which will be difficult to merge. Please submit comments by February 19th to allow time for consolidating before the teleconference.

There will be a teleconference on Thursday February 21, 09:00 PST, 12:00 EST.  The agenda of this teleconference is to review comment submissions on the matrix, and approve the matrix with all comments to be returned to ATIS TOPS Council.

Teleconference WebEx details below:

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 647 468 074
Meeting password: bRWAbY3i

Join from a video conferencing system or application
Dial 647468074@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+1-855-797-9485 US Toll free
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Access code: 647 468 074
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting?

Tim Godfrey
tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx