From: Tim Godfrey <tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 15:46
To: STDS-802-24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-24] IEEE 802.24 May Interim Meeting: Tuesday 5/10 PM2 3pm ET

802.24 members,

802.24 will meet during the May 2022 wireless interim on Tuesday May 10, 2022 in the PM2 slot.  We will use the 802.15 time grid with PM2 at 3:00pm Eastern, 12:00pm Pacific.  We will adjust IMAT duration to prevent overlap with 802.11 sessions.

Summary agenda:
1) Low Latency White Paper
2) IoT White Paper
3) 802 Architecture White Paper
4) Continue discussion on how 802.24 can engage with vertical markets that are not already involved in IEEE 802 to identify standards gaps and opportunities.

Please use the updated ICS file (attached) to put the meeting on your calendar.

Registration for the IEEE 802 May Interim Virtual Session is required - Link to Registration Site

Link to IEEE 802 Calendar and Subgroup Calendars

Best Regards,
Tim Godfrey

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 2425 469 2326  Meeting password: cG8q6DDDYN3

Join from a video conferencing system or application
Dial 24254692326@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

If you are a host, click here to view host information. Join by phone
+1-855-797-9485 US Toll free
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Access code: 2425 469 2326
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Tim Godfrey
tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx