[802.3_100GCU] IEEE P802.3bj March 2014 meeting materials, minutes, comment reports, and the path forward

Task Force participants,

The meeting materials for the March 2014 meeting have been updated and the unapproved meeting minutes posted.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/mar14/index.html >

The final responses to comments received during initial Sponsor ballot on Draft 3.1, sorted both by Clause and comment ID, have also been posted.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/comments/index.html >

I am pleased to report that the IEEE 802 LMSC Executive Committee granted conditional approval to submit the draft to RevCom. The conditions for approval are stated in Clause 12 of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual and will be evaluated following the 2nd Sponsor recirculation ballot which we expect to open 15th April. Should the conditions be met, the draft will be considered for approval during the June IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting series and our interim meeting, planned for 13th May, will be cancelled. If the conditions are not met, we will hold the interim meeting as scheduled to consider comments received and determine next steps.

My thanks to the Task Force for their efforts to make our March 2014 interim meeting successful.

Best regards,

Adam Healey

Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force