[802.3_100GEL] Comments Received & Comment Resolution

Hello Colleagues –

Thank you for your hard work and reviews of the drafts!  It’s clear to me that we are nearing the end of our process.  We received 21 comments to resolve this round, with 15 comments being TR.  I am therefore announcing 4 three-hour meetings for comment resolution starting next week (as I noted, in several past calls).  If we finish early, I will happily cancel one of these meetings.  Calendar invites to come soon.

Comments received files can found here:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/index.html

Upcoming discussion session (ad-hoc style):  Wednesday, May 25 7-9am PDT

Tuesday, May 31, 7-10am PDT

Wednesday, June 1, 7-10am PDT

Tuesday, June 7, 7-10am PDT

Wednesday, June 8, 7-10am PDT