[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Meeting Decorum

Dear Study Group Participants;

It has come to my attention that one of our participants received a personal insult from another during one of the Q&A sessions after a presentation.

I did not hear the insult, but believe that it's imperative that I remind all participants that we should maintain appropriate decorum.

If you become aware of a violation of decorum in our meetings, please bring it to my attention during the meeting so that we can address it promptly.

We are all professionals and while we may disagree from time to time, we must do it in a professional manner at all times.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove,

Chair - Next Generation 100 Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group