[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Minutes Uploaded to Website

Dear Participants,

The November Study Group minutes are now posted for the November meeting and ready for broader review. Thanks to Jonathan King for volunteering to act as recording secretary and doing such a great job on them.

I apologize for the delay in getting these posted. In the future, we will upload the minutes within a week after the meeting.

Please let Kapil and I know if you find any errors or request a change to the minutes.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove