March Plenary Update - Hotel Room Block

Colleagues,

The 802 planners tell me that hotel rooms at the Hilton are going fast. I
would suggest that you book your hotel now, since once the Hilton sells out,
your options in the area are likely to be limited.  It is Spring Break for
many places in the US the week we are there, and hotel space is at a
premium.

Here is a direct link to the IEEE room block:
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/K/KOAHWHH-IE8-20120308/index
.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

If you have not yet registered for the Plenary, here is a direct link:
http://802world.org/plenary/registration-information/

As always, please read the terms and conditions carefully.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR