[802.3_100GNGOPTX] IEEE P802.3bm Project Request Approved

Dear colleagues,

Our project request was approved by the IEEE Standards Board.

Following the approval of PAR for the P802.3bm Task Force, a new website for the Task Force was created (my special thanks to Wael and Kapil for taking care of that in extra short time) and it is available now at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bm/index.html. You may wish to bookmark this location.

The SG materials are still available and were archived at http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GNGOPTX/index.html.

The email reflector does not change, so there is no action needed to remain in touch with the proceedings and announcements.

Finally, the Task Force private area will become available in the next few days. I will share all the necessary access information with you during the introductory presentation at the next meeting in Geneva.

Dan Dove
Acting Chair, IEEE 802.3bm Task Force -
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bm/index.html