Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF Ad Hoc

Dear all

Here are draft minutes of the 25th October  MMF Ad Hoc meeting.  The presentation will be posted shortly on the MMF Ad Hoc web page.

Please let me have any suggested amendments – thank you !

In particular, please check that I have your listed name and affiliation correctly (there were a few single names without affiliation I couldn’t work out ).

As provisionally agreed on the call, the next MMF Ad Hoc meeting will be on Thursday 8th November at 8:00 am Pacific.

Best wishes

jonathan