Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] IEEE P802.3bm Meeting Plans

Dear Task Force Participants,

We have uploaded presentations and the agenda for next week. (Thanks Kapil for the hard work!)

Please review the schedule which will be in the agenda presentation.

As you will see, we have a LOT of work to do, and time will be very tight, starting early and ending late.

I will try to manage the time effectively and ensure that we use our time to the best advantage of the entire Task Force as well as possible.

I have set our Tuesday start-time for 8:15, but plan on an 8:00 start-time on Wednesday. As the slides say, schedule is subject to change.

Best Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Chair, P802.3bm