Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad hoc - 2nd May 2013 minutes

Title: RE: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad hoc - 2nd May 2013 minutes

Dear all,

Here are the unapproved minutes for the May 2nd MMF ad hoc meeting.

Please let me have any comments or corrections as soon as you are able.

<<minutes_unapp_02_may_2013_mmf.pdf>>

Thank you all for you time and inputs, and I look forward to seeing you in Victoria, hopefully not just within the confines of a windowless meeting room…

Best wishes

jonathan