[802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad-hoc Thursday May 30 at 9am PT

Dear all,

The next MMF ad hoc Webex meeting will be on Thursday May 30 at 9am to 10.30am Pacific.

The goal for is to make progress on turning the TBDs in P802.3bm Draft 1.0 into specs !

The main items outstanding in clause 95 (100GBASE-SR4) are SRS and TDP values and test conditions.

Please let me know if you have presentation material you would like to share.

I’ll send out call details later this week, and an agenda will be sent out on Tuesday.

best wishes

jonathan