[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Schedule for tomorrow

Dear Colleagues,

We finished our editorial review early today (Thanks again Pete Anslow and those who helped him resolve those comments!) and as a result were able to get our housekeeping motions completed today, and start into our list of presentations.

Tomorrow morning we will be meeting in the CICG-2 room which is the bigger one and our start time will be 9am.

We will return to presentations with the following remaining to be given;

10

Brian Welch

Luxtera

SMF Link Costs Over Time

welch_01_0713_optx.pdf

10

Weiqi Li

Photop Technologies

Low Cost Component Feasibility for 100GBASE-CWDM CFP4 Modules

wli_01_0713_optx.pdf

10

Tom Issenhuth

Microsoft

Parallel Fiber, a Data Center Operator’s Perspective

issenhuth_01_0713_optx.pdf

10

John Petrilla

Avago Technologies

100G PSM4 Link Model & Results Update, TDP, Tx Eye Mask & SRS

petrilla_01_0713_optx.pdf

15

Piers Dawe

Mellanox

Specification for 100GBASE-DR4

dawe_01_0713_optx.pdf

After the presentations, we will plan to do some straw polling and begin our motion and discussion portion of our meeting.

See you at 9am!

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bm