Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] Call for Presentations - 802.3bm Consensus Ad hoc (Thursday 15th August)

Reminder and Webex Info:

To start or join the online meeting
Go to https://apm.webex.com/apm/j.php?ED=235517592&UID=505455192&PW=NNjdlZjU1NmFl&RT=MiM0

Audio conference information
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-855-244-8681
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3207
Global call-in numbers: https://apm.webex.com/apm/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=235517592&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:926 179 482

For assistance
1. Go to https://apm.webex.com/apm/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://apm.webex.com/apm/j.php?ED=235517592&UID=505455192&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAoUAXDPnuvx07HQU0FEkUdeCPSNh70OaOX2YlLZbcieL

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://apm.webex.com/apm/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com