Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] IEEE 802.3bm meeting materials online

Hi Kapil,

Thank you for the work in preparing the website and minutes.

I will be looking for someone to step up and take minutes at the upcoming meeting (York) so if there is someone who wishes to volunteer, please contact me.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bm