Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] Meeting material for next week's 802.3bm meeting is online

Hi Kapil,

Thank you for posting this information and making it available to the Task Force.

Dear Task Force Members,

As you evaluate the agenda and schedule, you can see that we have a full day on Tuesday, but do not anticipate work on Wednesday. The actual schedule and time for adjournment will be subject to the time spent on our business, so we wish to make sure that people anticipate the possibility of work on Wednesday.

Of course, Thursday afternoon is the 802.3 closing plenary at which point a decision for our Task Force to proceed to Working Group ballot will be held. This will be an important time for our project participants to be in attendance. In addition, any changes that might be required to address 802.3 or EC comments will be under consideration.

So please, plan to attend the full meeting from 802.3 opening plenary to the end of the closing plenary if possible.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bm