[802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad hoc planned for 17th April 2014 cancelled; next MMF ad hoc 24th April.

Dear all,

I am planning to cancel this week’s MMF ad hoc call, since  I’ve not had (nor am I expecting ) any presentation requests for this Thursday,  17th April.

However,  there are experiments planned early next week for TxVEC measurements  for which results may be available in time to report at next week’s ad hoc planned for the 24th April, so I’ll set up a Webex meeting for Thursday 24th April, 9 am to 10.30 am.

I’ll send out meeting details towards the end of this week.

Best wishes

jonathan