[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Update to Agenda Presentation - Notice of December 10th Interim

Dear Task Force Participants,

Per the announcement made in Task Force this week, I have updated the agenda slides to reflect
this notice and included the address for the interim meeting.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bm/public/nov14/dove_01a_1114_optx.pdf

Please note that the interim meeting is contingent upon the outcome of our 3rd recirculation ballot and if things go well, may be cancelled.

Again, I would like to thank Finisar for generously offering the location for a meeting should one be required.

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bm