Re: Pointer processing issue

All,

I want to make sure we all understand what we gain with this
discussion. According to my calculations, using the 63 columns for
data increases the payload rate to 9.620928Gb/s from 9.58464Gb/s.
This is an increase of 0.036288 Gb/s (or 0.38%). Is it worth the
implications described below to allow for both options? I guess
not. We should have only one option. The one that always works
is the one we have in the draft.

Regards,
Norival