Re: [802.3_1PPODL] Comments Uploaded

Dear Task Force Participants

In order to provide clarity between comments that were received during the Draft 2.0 ballot, comments that had been withdrawn from D1.4 for re-submittal on Draft 2.0 ballot (that were unfortunately not submitted in time) and a single late ballot that was received due to a clerical error in the submission, we have updated the website with a total of five files named to provide that clarity.

You may access the files at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/3bu_D2p0_all_comments_sorted_by_commenter_ID.pdf http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/3bu_D2p0_non_EZ_sorted_by_commenter_ID.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/3bu_D2p0_EZ_sorted_by_commenter_ID.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/3bu_D2p0_EZ_late_resubmits_from_Dallas.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/3bu_D2p0_EZ_late_comments.pdf

Note: Some comments are considered "non-binding" due to the timing of their recording, however, the Task Force leadership fully intends to process all comments in our upcoming meeting.

Please be sure to download the latest copy of these files for your records.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Acting Chair, IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force