[802.3_1PPODL] Meeting rooms

Dear Task Force Participants,

Due to room availability and adjustments to various project schedules, our room locations may be changing dynamically.

Therefore, I am requesting those who wish to participate in our meetings to check the IEEE bulletin board regularly to see where we might be meeting at any given time. You may also wish to check the website schedule at http://802world.org/apps/session/94/attendee as well.

Thank you for your flexibility on this matter.

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force