Re: [STDS-802-3-25G] P802.3by D3.0 preliminary comment responses have been uploaded

Hi all,

It case it wasnâ??t clear, the posted responses are preliminary. The intent was to post the responses early to give you a chance to review and provide feedback on the responses prior to posting the final version and to make comment resolution next week more efficient and effective.

We plan to post final responses before EOD tomorrow (Wednesday).

We have a small time slot reserved at the ad hoc tomorrow for addressing any comment responses that would benefit from discussion with a wider audience.

Matt Brown

AppliedMicro