[802.3_400G] Response to Liaison from ISO/IEC JTC1/SC 25 WG3

All,

In November our Study Group was assigned to respond to the following liaison:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/nov13/incoming/25N2202_LiaisonRep_toIEEE_paralellOF.pdf .

We decided to defer responding until the January 2014 Interim.  I am appointing Alan Flatman to chair an ad hoc to formulate a proposed response for consideration by the Study Group at the January Interim.  Any interested individuals should contact Alan.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group