[STDS-802-3-400G] July Meeting Material Posted

Dear Task Force Participants,

The meeting materials for July have been uploaded to the webpage – please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/16_07/index.shtml.

The meeting will start at 1pm on Monday.  As announced, the nomenclature issue will be the first item addressed after our opening reports are heard.  I submitted a comment on this issue, and it will be addressed first in the comment resolution cycle.  Given the relatively light load, it is possible that we may finish earlier than the announced Tuesday noon time.

I wish everyone safe travels to San Diego.  See you Monday, as we look to take the next step in this journey.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs Task Force