[STDS-802-3-400G] Sept Interim Page Updated

Dear Task Force Participants,

The minutes have been uploaded.  Please review and contact me if you have any corrections.  Also, I noted while preparing the minutes that Jonathan King’s update had not been included.  This has been corrected.

All files may be found at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/17_09/index.shtml

Please be sure to attend the Thursday night 802.3WG Meeting.  We will be requesting conditional approval to submit to RevCom.  As part of this, the WG will also need to reaffirm our CSD.  Therefore, it is important for all of our WG voters be there to vote.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs Task Force