[802.3_B10GAUTO] FW: [802-ALL] Updated Information regarding 2020 March IEEE 802 Plenary

Colleagues,

Please see this update on the March plenary from 802. If you have questions, please direct them to Jon Rosdahl (email in the message body) as he is the official spokesman for 802.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR