[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy ad hoc meeting agenda for December 1

Dear P802.3cy participants,

We will have an ad hoc meeting on Tuesday, December 1st.  Details for the meeting are available on the IEEE 802.3 Call and Meeting Calendar
Click on the meeting in the calendar to see the details
Google Calendar – select “copy to my calendar” at the bottom
Outlook Calendar – select the contents of the “Description” and copy into the body of a meeting notice you created

Current agenda for December 1st:

Title

Presenter(s)

Affiliations(s)

Agenda

Natalie Wienckowski

General Motors

TF Chair’s Comments

Steve Carlson

High Speed Design, Robert Bosch GmbH, Ethernovia

Automotive STP and SDP cable measurement results

Thomas Müller

Rosenberger

Channel Capacity Calculator Updates

Ragnar Jonsson

Marvell

P802.3cy To-do list usage

Natalie Wienckowski

General Motors

Closing remarks

Steve Carlson

High Speed Design, Robert Bosch GmbH, Ethernovia

Please review the following prior to our meeting to save time during the meeting (http://www.ieee802.org/3/policies.html):

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski

General Motors