[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy D0.4 comments and proposed responses are avaialble

Dear P802.3cy participants,

The review period on P802.3cy D0.4 has ended.  Thanks to those who took the time to review the draft and provide comments!  The task force will consider the 14 comments received from 2 commenters during the upcoming January Interim meetings.  We understand that this was a busy time with the holidays and the number of 802.3 WG ballots open, but we hope to get better participation in future reviews to ensure we make our goal of requesting 802.3 WG ballot in May.  This requires a technically complete draft with no TBDs.

4 comments are in the "bucket".  These are comments that will be accepted as a group without review unless there is a request to remove some of these comments from the bucket.  Requests to remove comments from the bucket need to be sent by January 9, AOE to ensure this can be completed prior to our meeting on January 11th.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski
General Motors
P802.3cy ad hoc chair