[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy January 2022 interim meeting series

Colleagues,

My best wishes for a Happy New Year!

As announced, P802.3cy will meet on Tuesday, January 11 and Tuesday, January 18 as part of the IEEE 802.3 January 2022 interim. The website has been updated with the January 11 presentations and expected motions and straw polls. IMAT will be used for IEEE 802.3 meeting credit along with the Zoom call record for attendance. For motions that do not pass by unanimous consent, Direct Vote Live will be used to capture an electronic roll call vote record. Recall that only IEEE 802.3 WG voting members may vote on motions. Anyone on the teleconference may participate in straw polls.

David Law will also ask the Task Force to confirm the appointment of Natalie Wienckowski as the Task Force Vice-Chair on January 11.

As this is an interim, Zoom will be used as the teleconference tool. You can find the call information on the IEEE 802.3 Call and Meeting Calendar.

Please review the following prior to our meeting to save time during the meeting (http://www.ieee802.org/3/policies.html):

•IEEE 802 Participation - https://standards.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-standards/standards/web/documents/other/Participant-Behavior-Individual-Method.pdf

•Patent Slides for Standards Development Meetings - https://mentor.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

•IEEE Copyright Policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/copyright-materials.html

Our Task Force has been making excellent progress and we have several consensus presentations for this meeting. I look forward to “seeing” you all next Tuesday.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3cy Greater than 10 Gb/s Electrical Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR