[802.3_B10GAUTO] CANCELLED: P802.3cy July 26th ad hoc meeting

Dear P802.3cy participants,

I have not received any requests for presentation; therefore, the meeting scheduled for Tuesday, July 26th, is cancelled.

Our next call will be held on August 2nd.  Please let me know by 3 pm EDT on Friday, July 29th if you would like to present at this meeting.

Please take this time to review D2.0 and submit your vote and/or comments.  Comments are due on Sunday 14th August 2022 23:59 AOE.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski

General Motors

P802.3cy Vice Chair and ad hoc Chair