[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy September website updated

Colleagues,

Thanks for a productive meeting!

Updated versions of the agenda, the detailed draft schedule, and Jim's Table
78-4 presentation have been posted to the September webpage. The final
approved responses have been posted to the comments page, and the 22
September contingent interim has been cancelled, per our discussion this
morning. We'll post the meeting minutes once we get the IMAT attendance.

The editorial team is hard at work on D2.2---thanks Marek!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3cy 25 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR