[802.3_B10K] Dispersion Penalty Presentations

All,

Yesterday an issue was raised regarding dispersion, and there was an inquiry regarding any presentations on the topic had been heard.  My thanks to Peter Stassar, who did the digging through the Study Group archives to find the following presentations that had explored assessing the dispersion penalty at high negative dispersion of around -200ps/nm.  As I recall now, this was a key issue for the Study Group to resolve before it finally adopted the 40km objectives and could answer the Technical Feasibility Criteria.

SG material.

November 2017:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/public/17_11/sone_b10k_01a_1117.pdf

January 2018: