[802.3_B10K] IEEE P802.3cn Standard Approved!

All,

I am happy to announce that the IEEE P802.3cn standard was approved at this week’s IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting.

I want to congratulate everyone on all of the hard work.  I especially want to thank Mr. Anslow and Mr. Stassar for all of their editorial efforts in making this day happen.

As always, this is a team effort.  So thanks to everyone for all of their efforts.

I look forward to toasting this latest standard in Kona!

Best Regards

John D’Ambrosia

[Soon-to-be-former] Chair, IEEE P802.3cn Task Force