[802.3_B400G] New Channel Data Posted

Title: New Channel Data Posted

All,

I am happy to announce we have received channel data for 200 Gb/s.

1.      Rich Melitz of Samtec has provided 200 Gb/s CR and KR channel data (TP0 to TP5).  Please note as of 4/29/22, there are no objectives related to 200 Gb/s per lane for KR.

2.      The following individuals from Intel - Femi Akinwale, Kusuma Matta, Oleg Kashurkin, Cesar Mendez-Ruiz, Howard Heck, Francisco Olguin Tellez have provided 200G/lane Host to Module Short Channels.

This channel data may be found in the Tools and Channel Data Area (https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/tools/index.html).

Supporting presentations will be given at the next Electrical ad hoc meeting.

My thanks to these individuals for their contribution in helping to move our project forward.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force