[802.3_B400G] Baseline Status Summary

Title: Baseline Status Summary

All,

During today’s call when I  was presenting “State of IEEE P802.3df” (See https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/22_05/22_0517/dambrosia_3df_01_220517.pdf) , I had commented that I needed to update my presentation, as I had made a mistake when discussing the 8x 100 Gb/s Optics.  Reality is that the presentation is correct as is – at this point, as far as I recall, we do not have any proposals for 8 x 100 Gb/s Optical MDIs.  This is something missing that we do need.

Therefore, I won’t be updating the presentation.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia