Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[802.3_EPLCA] Fwd: [802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 PLCA Enhancements Study Group Chair



Dear Colleagues,

As announced by the 802.3 WG chair David Law (see below) he named Natalie Wienckowski to be the ePLCA SG pro tem chair (I am stepping down as pro tem chair.).   I will continue to participate as an active contributor, as many others are.    We thank Natalie for this leadership.
As David Law indicated, Natalie's chiar confirmation is likely to be the first item on the November agenda.      

best

Yong Kim,.



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Law, David <0000363ca596b6f2-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Oct 8, 2026 at 4:12 PM
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 PLCA Enhancements Study Group Chair
To: <STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Dear Colleagues,

Yong Kim has informed me that he is stepping down as Chair Pro Tem of the IEEE 802.3 PLCA Enhancements Study Group. I would like to thank Yong for his leadership of the Study Group and for his work in bringing it to this point.

I am therefore appointing Natalie Wienckowski as Chair of the IEEE 802.3 PLCA Enhancements Study Group. Natalie will serve as Chair Pro Tem until her appointment is confirmed by the Study Group.

Please join me in thanking Yong for his service and welcoming Natalie to her new role.

Best regards,
 David

________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-DIALOG list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-3-DIALOG&A=1

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-EPLCA list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-3-EPLCA&A=1