Re: [802.3_GEPOF] GEPOF SG in San Diego

The days are correct. The Thursday end time is incorrect; it should be noon.

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR