Re: [802.3_GEPOF] Notes on GEPOF tutorial

Serizawa-san:

I should have made it a bit more clear that my rough notes were from a post SG meeting open to all people interested in helping define the tutorial, so the notes are from group work.

A tutorial is given a 90 minute time slot and there are three tutorial slots on Monday evening during a plenary week.  Typically, a tutorial will have 3-5 presenters, each doing part of the presentation, with a question and answer period at the end.

―Bob