Re: [802.3_GEPOF] Notes on GEPOF tutorial

Dear all,

please find bellow the new calendar according with Eugene request:

Date
West Coast
East Coast
Europe
Japan
September the 17th
Wed 6:00 am
Wed 9:00 am
Wed 3:00 pm
Wed 10:00 pm
September the 24th/25th
Wed 9:00 pm
Wed-Thu 00:00
Thu 6:00 am
Thu 1:00 pm
October the 1st/2nd
Wed 2:00 pm
Wed 5:00 pm
Wed 11:00 pm
Thu 6:00 am
October the 8th/9th
Wed 9:00 pm
Wed-Thu 00:00
Thu 6:00 am
Thu 1:00 pm
October the 15th
Wed 6:00 am
Wed 9:00 am
Wed 3:00 pm
Wed 10:00 pm
October the 22nd/23rd
Wed 2:00 pm
Wed 5:00 pm
Wed 11:00 pm
Thu 6:00 am
October the 29th
Wed 9:00 pm
Wed-Thu 00:00
Thu 5:00 am(x)
Thu 1:00 pm

(x) Change hour from summer to winter earlier than US and Japan

Regards

Carlos