[802.3_GEPOF] May interim meeting

Colleagues:

Please send me your presentation requests for the May 18-19 P802.3bv GEPOF Task Force meeting.  As usual:

Author(s):
Presenter:
Presentation Title:
Requested Time:

Our #1 task for the meeting is to resolve  comments.  Therefore, any comments that need to be supported by a presentation will receive priority over other presentations.  (You do not have to make a presentation in support of your comments.)

Please focus you draft review and presentations on making our draft technically complete.

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3bv GEPOF Task Force.
bob.grow@xxxxxxxx
858-705-1829