Re: [802.3_GEPOF] PMD - Optical measurement requirements & timing measurements on the FOTs Rx

Dear Bob,

PPTs are already uploaded.

Regarding the right timing for the WG ballot, is a difficult issue. Many people in the TF are working hard to achieve the original schedule. We do have pressure from the Japanese OEMs, they do not want to delay their commercial usage of the standard.
In my personal opinion, if we have done the work properly for the July meeting, we should try to stay in the original schedule.
I understand the concerns, but we also have a lot of pressure.

May be other participants in the TF have other opinion, but as far as I know people wants to speed up if feasible.

Regards

Carlos