[802.3_NGMMF] please forward all comment files (again) to me and Mabud and Jonathan Ingham

Thanks to all who forwarded comment files against D1.0 !!
Because I failed to tell you where to send them, some sent to me and some to Jonathan King.
Jonathan will not have access to his email for several days, due to unforeseen circumstances, so I ask EVERYONE to please re-send them to me (rlingle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and Jonathan Ingham (jonathan.ingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and Mabud (mchoudhury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) today to be sure the get processed this week.

Warm regards,
Robert Lingle, Jr.
Chair