[802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz/D2.0 with resolved responses update and last call for EZ bucket.

Colleagues,

The comments received on P802.3cz/D2.0 with resolved responses discussed until today (24 May 2022) have been posted to our Task Force web pages (https://www.ieee802.org/3/cz/comments/index.html) and attached to this email.

We have finished all programmed discussion on comments and proposed responses. The only remaining bucket is the named "EZ".

As you know, "EZ" bucket contains the comments that, in my opinion, are sufficiently clear, and do not require further discussion. Proposed resolution for these comments are available also in our Task Force web page (https://www.ieee802.org/3/cz/comments/Comments_3cz_D2p0_Clause_Topic_EZ.pdf)

If you feel that this is not the case for any comment in this bucket, please ask to take it out for discussion sending a mail to me, Mr. Grow, or here on the reflector before tomorrow.

I would like to move two motions in our next session regarding comment resolution:

Thanks for your support!

Kind Regards,

Luis Manuel (Luisma) Torres
Chief Editor, P802.3cz Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force