[802.3_SPEP2P] [GT10MSPE] Presentations for meeting of Greater than 10 Mb/s Long-Reach SPE Study Group on Wednesday 27 Oct

All – please let me know if you have presentations for our meeting on Wednesday the 27th.  I have one (likely – I’m confirming) presentation on the need (and value) for a (do not preclude) latency constraint objective.

However, if we are going to make progress in closing our CSD and PAR issues, we need presentations to close the issues of reach and technical feasibility.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx