Von: Lennart Yseboodt [mailto:00000b30a2081bcd-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11.
September 2019 13:11
An: STDS-802-3-SPMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [802.3_SPMD] Usecases template

Hi all,

This is the first draft for a usecase template we can start using going forward.

We'll discuss this document today and see if any fields need clarification or we need to ask more questions.

If we can agree to this document, all presented usecases should also be filled out in this way for easy comparisons.

Kind regards,

Lennart