[802.3_SPMD] D0.51 comments with responses posted

Colleagues, the comments against D0.51 have been posted in the comment are for IEEE P802.3da. Since your chair has been lax with getting them posted, we did receive some late comments and I asked for them to be included in the comment file. The editors have been gracious enough to get those in for me today, so they are included. Since they are late, I will ask if anyone objects to considering them when we resolve comments before we consider them.

We will consider these comments as part of the agenda for the Interim meeting on Wednesday Sept 22, 2021.

Regards from your chair,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force