[802.3_SPMD] Sept interim meeting invite sent

All, you should see an invite for the P802.3da meeting during the September 2022 IEEE 802.3 Interim in your inbox. Luckily, I was able to work with George and Steve and get the meeting back on our regular day of Wednesday. In that meeting, I will discuss the plan for the regularly scheduled telephonic interims in this meeting. I will be deleting the existing series and will send out a new one after we’ve met in September.

For the upcoming meeting on 14 September, I will set deadlines for presentation requests and submissions. I like giving people time to preview the presentation so they know what will be discussed in the meeting. I will post the files on Monday 12 September. Therefore, deadline for PDF submission of presentations is Sunday 11 September, 11:59pm AOE. The deadline for requesting a presentation will be one week prior to the meeting, Wednesday 7 September, 11:59PM AOE.

We have not met since the July hybrid Plenary. I fear we’ve lost the momentum we gained at that meeting. I know you have ideas on how to solve the issues facing us. Please share them with the group via a presentation on 14 September.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force