[802.3_SPMD] Reminder of presentation deadline

Colleagues, Hope you all had a restful end of year and are ready to get back to the work we have at hand. This is a reminder that the deadline to request a presentation for the upcoming P802.3da meeting is Thursday 12 Jan 2023 23:59 AOE. This means requests shall be in my inbox Friday morning my time. I’ve received no presentation requests to date. I’ll subtlety remind that this project is submission driven. Progress is made only via input from the TF members. PDFs of the presentation is due Monday 16 Jan 23:59 AOE. I will get the files posted first thing Tuesday morning for our meeting later that day. Looking forward to getting this project moving in 2023!

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force